Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Awesome!

Great sequal to Dads Home. However not quite as good as dads home. But good job!! :D

My Violent Teacher My Violent Teacher

It wasn't all great.

Tbh, not to be mean or anything, this flash does not deserve it's score. It is not well animated. Bad graphics. No background. No story. It was ok. It wasn't a complete waste of time watching it. No hard feelings ok mate?

I rated this a 2.

P.s I don't rate things lightly... I know what to look for.

Crane Game Crane Game

LoL

... kool, its really cute and funny, hope the girl likes her present ;)

Jimtopia responds:

Lol, I'm sure she will.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

I Enjoyed It ^_^

It was fun, a bit fustrating, although i did all of the levels and yah thx for teh cookie!! Chocolate Chip... IMpossible wasnt actually very hard.. i found it easier than the red levels. But im proud of myself for completeing the whole game, OMFGSTFULOLIPWNTHISGAMERULES!

Insult Generator Insult Generator

Holy pieces of shit, nothing too new or interestin

Moog, like i said nothing too new or interestin al though it was pretty damn funny =D

South Park Street Life South Park Street Life

I didnt like this.

Its like you couldnt be asked to make a full game and the drawings were a lil too skanky and you could have spent more time working on them, this is a very basic actionscript game that wasnt even very good so it wont be here long. When you say it rules or whatever all the time is annoyin so just stop making animations or at least try harder.

Gotta saddle them horses! Gotta saddle them horses!

Woot!

This is one sweet beat, tighten it up a lil more and it would get all my 10's and 5's... Heard ya other stuff too, pretty sweet stuff.!

Winning The War Winning The War

Moog!

Tht was awesome. More, More, More!!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

YES YES YES... U SHALL HAVE MORE!

Fighting Bronchitis Fighting Bronchitis

Wicked Cool =D

Nice FX! Good build up. I enjoyed this. I will look out for more of your work =D