Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Awesome!

Great sequal to Dads Home. However not quite as good as dads home. But good job!! :D

My Violent Teacher My Violent Teacher

It wasn't all great.

Tbh, not to be mean or anything, this flash does not deserve it's score. It is not well animated. Bad graphics. No background. No story. It was ok. It wasn't a complete waste of time watching it. No hard feelings ok mate?

I rated this a 2.

P.s I don't rate things lightly... I know what to look for.

Crane Game Crane Game

LoL

... kool, its really cute and funny, hope the girl likes her present ;)

Jimtopia responds:

Lol, I'm sure she will.

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

omgah

yay, at last anouther BFM i love this eies, been watcing tince he first one, carry on mate plz , never stop!! and its awesome too omgah im so happy today =P

mini ninja ep. 1 mini ninja ep. 1

Moog!

it was funny and a bit confusing, im not even sure if this will become a series or not but hey it made me laugh. =P

Mario-lympics:Events 1&2 Mario-lympics:Events 1&2

Hmm...

im not quite sure if this should be in the portal or not but it wasnt bad or too good, it could have done with some music and ugh better text things, luigi and mario were a bit gay and could of had voices, lol. but yeah it was ok, it made m laugh a couple of times ;)

Icons Ep 2 Icons Ep 2

Meh...

... it was good with all the rapists or whatever it was in the trunk, lets see some more action next time though!

Noodles The Ninja Dog 2 Noodles The Ninja Dog 2

Woot!

With all the batmobiles and the noodles and the ninjas and the sandwiches and the pokemon and the nerds, wargh it was funny. Muahahahah *cough cough*

Lim & Richi: Boundaries Lim & Richi: Boundaries

L0L!

That was so funny i couldnt keep my willy in my panties.
^^^^^^ Hmmm i dont know if that is true but i know what is, that this film was awesomely awesome and you need to make more or my granny will threaten to ra*e you, and then i will push the button. Keep up the good work and the nice scripting, i liked the eyeballs, they were the best of the grafix oh and i dont really know what to say so i came up with this bunc'o'sh*t. LOL.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Wel well well...

... that was some good animation i just watched there, you are one awesome flash dude, im looking forward to seeing more and more of your animations, this one is very different to dads home though!